ReferencesFind out more
- srcIndica la provenienza di una risorsa esterna (tramite URL).
- <tbody>Definisce il contenuto principale di una tabella.
- <datalist>Crea una lista di opzioni pre-definite ed editabili per elementi di input
- multipart/form-dataCodifica dei caratteri di un form
- <aside>Definisce un contenuto separato dal testo perincipale
- postDefinisce un metodo di invio di dati al server
General Rules of Codewith.it
Below are the general rules for creating content on Codewith.it.
Every user is required to abide by the general rules before saving and publishing content or projects on the website.
Below is the detailed list:
- It is not allowed to publish addresses, passwords, and phone numbers.
- It is not allowed to advertise activities, businesses, or commercial exercises.
- It is not allowed to publish copyrighted content.
- It is not allowed to publish content with sensitive and private data of individuals, companies, or places.
- It is not allowed to publish content with links to dubious websites.
- It is not allowed to publish content with links to scam websites.
- Posting violent or offensive content is strictly prohibited.
- Posting sensitive content of any kind is strictly prohibited: defamation, racism, discrimination, fraud, bullying, mistreatment of people or animals, themes harmful to third parties.
- Posting content with links to sites containing sexual, pornographic, pedophilic, racist, violent, or other sensitive content is strictly prohibited.
- Posting sexual and pornographic content is strictly prohibited.
- Posting pedophilic content is strictly prohibited.
- Posting content for the sale of goods is strictly prohibited.
- Posting content for the sale of weapons, drugs, and medicines is strictly prohibited.
Public content is subject to periodic automatic and manual review (including private projects).
We will take action if content violates the rules, with editing or removing the affected text; deleting the project; or in more severe cases, with temporary/permanent account ban or deletion of the account and all published projects.
The decisions of administrators and moderators are final.
We won't ask you anything else!
Let's help each other and grow Codewith.it together, as an informative and useful place for everyone.
Do you have any other questions?Contact us